PRIZE: IDR 100,000,000
Have you ever come and explored Yogyakarta and Central Java? Combine your experience and imagination, and write a treasure map (see the examples on TreasuresOfJava.com). Get a chance to win IDR 100,000,000 (about USD 10,000).
1 January 2011 - 30 September 2011: Submitting the treasure map
1 October 2011 - 31 October 2011: Judges selects 101 most inspiring treasure maps
1 November 2011 - 30 November 2011: Voting (by our Facebook fans) to choose the winner
4 December 2011: The winner announcement
10 December 2011: The prize presentation in Yogyakarta
Rules about the Treasure Map
- Treasure map is a series of clues/instructions to explore many world class attractions in Yogyakarta and Central Java in a particular theme.
- Most of the attractions visited have to be located in Yogyakarta or Central Java.
- The clues/instructions in the treasure map can be vague (teasing) but they should be accurate, not fictitious/fraudulent, without mentioning the name of the objects/attractions.
- The clues/instructions have to be in a particular theme and given a teasing/interesting title. - The title should represent the theme.
- The treasure map has to be written max 3000 characters length (including spaces) in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- The examples of treasure maps can be seen in the official site TreasuresOfJava.com
- Participant is an individual from all around the world.
- There is no entry fee. The competition is free.
- The competition will be started on 1 January 2011 and will be closed on 30 September 2011, 23.39 Western Indonesia Time.
- Submit the treasure map along with the answers/names of the attractions/places meant in the manuscripts, your name as written on your ID card, address, phone number, and brief profiles of the participant to firstname.lastname@example.org (plain text, no attachment).
- The participant has to guarantee that the work submitted is original work and not infringe upon the copyrights of others. Any claims for copyright infringement is the responsibility of the participant.
- The manuscript has never been published and / or being sent to any media.
- Each participant is allowed to send more than 1 treasure map. Each manuscript has to be submitted in separate email.
- Participant submitting work under another person's name shall be subject to disqualification and will lose the chance to win. Sanctions for those misuse identities, using another person's identity and / or falsification of identity will be imposed to the participant without any prior notice.
- Judges will choose the best 101 manuscripts as the finalist. Judges is a team from YogYES.COM and the decision is final.
- All manuscripts submitted to this competition will be owned by YogYES.COM and we have the right to publish them in any media without having to ask for permission.
- The winner will be chosen through voting by fans of our page on Facebook that will be held from 1 November 2011 - 30 November 2011.
- The winner will be announced in website www.TreasuresOfJava.com on 4 December 2011.
- The winner will be invited to receive the prize in Yogyakarta on 10 December 2011.
- The prize tax will be on the winner. The prize will be automatically deducted with the tax as the regulation applied in Indonesia.
- We have the right to add or change these technical rules anytime without any prior notification. The latest rules will be uploaded in the site TreasuresOfJava.com. Participant must comply at the latest rules. Participant must check the latest rules on TreasuresOfJava.com regularly.
- This competition is held in Indonesia and is subject to Indonesian laws and rules.
- Submitting your manuscript means that you agree to accept all the rules above and understand the sanctions.
This competition held by:
Tourism Portal YogYES.COM
Griya Wirokerten Indah No. 249 Kotagede, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Phone: 0856-2-YOGYES (Bahasa Indonesia), +62 878-2011-JAVA (English)